Monday, September 13, 2010

Entering The Market

One of the many things I'll be doing in this blog is to attempt to guide you on the path to making gold. I'll begin with some of the more basic methods and work my way up.

I will be using 1200 starting gold. Each week I will give you a report on my profits, methods, and time spent in order to help you determine what would work best for you. I'll give the risk involved with each method as well as the math for GPH (gold per hour) and profit percentages. I'll be using an 80 DK with mining/enchanting and an 80 Rogue with skinning/LWing as well as an assembly of lower level toons that I will mention as they get used.

This week I'll briefly discuss the addons I'm using and how they will benefit you in making gold.

Postal
This is a very simple addon that lets you retrieve your mail in bulk as well as only retrieving certain types, successful auctions, expired auctions, etc.

Lil Sparky's Workshop
This addon compares market values for materials and the finished product on your crafting page allowing you to easily see what is profitable for you to make.

Crap Away
Crap Away simply automatically vendors all your gray quality items each time you go to the vendor.

Bagnon
An extremely useful addon that allows you to quickly see what is in your bank, guild bank, and other toons inventories.

Auctioneer
Either Auctioneer or QA3 is pretty much required in order to post the amounts of auctions used for most strategies and saves massive amounts of time at the auction house. I prefer Auctioneer for its utility and interface.

Addon Control Panel
Although it isn't actually going to help make gold ACP is extremely useful if you tend to run a large number of addons as it lets you easily switch between the ones you need at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment