Friday, September 24, 2010

A Few Things

Beta Death Knight Tanking Changes
I'm behind the curve here but if you haven't seen the 12984 build changes before, you can see them now. With a little opinion from me.

All Presences have no cooldown or rune cost, but consume all runic power. This will cause significant changes to pvp as well as making it easier to fix mistakes in pve. Impromptu tanking anyone?

Base disease duration is now 21 seconds. Not really a dps buff or anything, but it significantly increases utility and freedom.

Death Strike now heals for a minimum of 10% of your max health. This buff fixes my biggest problem with the Cata changes Blizzard was making. It's still not as powerful as it's current iteration solo, but it is a large improvement over the previous change.

Entering The Market
The standard version of the Entering the Market column will be postponed as most of the strategies used could change significantly very soon. I will post a few working strategies tomorrow and possibly a few more times before Cataclysm drops.

In Other News
Heroics are hard again. I'm not sure whether to cry or scream for joy at this. I will say that I enjoy some strategy in my dungeons though.

That's it for today, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to post them on the facebook discussion board or email them to bf.safdv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment