Friday, October 15, 2010

Patch Insanity

As you already know, unless for some crazy reason you don't, 4.0.1 dropped this week. There was a good deal of balancing done almost immediately. Before the balancing could go through mages thoroughly enjoyed running around one-shotting things while warriors cried in a corner. Well that's not exactly right, but close enough.
This patch brought in all of the system changes for cataclysm so we could play around with them and break them before release day. New talent trees, shiny new guild interface (no guild leveling though), new glyphs and interface, new spells, new just about everything.
The new blood tanking DK is much more fun than before as well as being slightly more versatile. In what I've played so far I've had no issues with it and I might even be doing more damage.
The new mut rogue is almost exactly the same as before except that you don't have to watch Hunger for Blood and you use backstab when the target is < 35%. I have not been able to test my rogue in a raid environment yet, but from what I hear their damage is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment